ISO 50001:2018 Certification.http://standardcertifications.com/
• ISO 50001 is the International standard for Energy Management Systems , created by the International Organization for Standardization.
This particular specifies the requirements for establishing , maintaining , improving and implementing an Energy Management System , whose main purpose is to enable an organization to follow a systematic approach in achieving continuous improvement of energy performance which includes energy security and efficiency,energy use and consumption.
• What is the objective of ISO 50001:2018 ?
The standard’s aim is to help organizations continually reduce their energy use and therefore their energy costs and their greenhouse gas emissions.
Advantages of Certification
• If you get certified it proves that the energy management system meets the requirements of ISO 50001.This gives employees, management, customers and stakeholders a confidence that the organization is saving energy.
• Another advantage of a certification is its emphasis on continual improvement . It will definitely develop and enhance your organization.http://standardcertifications.com/
The structure of ISO 50001 is designed according to other ISO management system standards.There are few major components of ISO 50001: 2018 ….-Leadership
• Energy Management System should primarily serve the environment through minimizing numerous environmental influences.
In contrast to many other environmental standards the ISO 50001 is internationally recognized. With it , a company’s energy efficiency can be improved by optimizing resource consumption.
Let’s discuss about economic advantages –
1. Costs can be drastically reduced
2. With an changing production output , a
company’s profit can increase
3. Strengthens competitive advantages
• The foundation of ISO 50001 lies in the idea that one can continuously improve. For an Energy Management System according to ISO 50001 , in order to continuously improve , energy standards need to be constantly raised and energy efficiency controlled. Only this way the processes can be continuously improved.